Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen
Eco Tan's zinc based natural sunscreen rubs in clearly and easily, is untinted, and suitable for both face and body. They use natural mineral zinc to create a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays from permeating your skin. Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen is a non-greasy zinc formula with broad spectrum for protection from UVA/UVB rays. Furthermore, it is SPF 30, up to 3 hours water resistant and suitable for the whole family to use!
They are proud to say their Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen is Aussie Made and reef friendly! This is because it is FREE of oxybenzone, which is a chemical harming our beautiful sea creatures. Also, the added blend of Vitamin E, Green Tea and Rose Hip will help nourish and moisturise the skin. Eco Tan's Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen can also aid in the prevention of premature ageing caused by sun damage.
Be Sun Smart!!! Avoid sunburn – make sure you apply sunscreen correctly!
- Shake well.
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before you go out in the sun.
- Apply plenty of product; @cancercouncil recommends a full body application is 35mls (or 7 teaspoons). At least 1 teaspoon for each limb, front and back of the body, and half a teaspoon for the face, neck and ears.
- Make sure you reapply every 1-2 hours
- You must reapply after swimming, exercise and towel drying
- Don’t rely on sunscreen alone in the sun! Slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen, slap on a hat, seek shade, slide on sunnies. #slipslopslapseekslide
Natural Sunscreen Signature Ingredients
Natural Zinc Oxide
No Hidden Nasties!
Natural Rose Hip Sunscreen contains…
- NO oxybenzone
- NO synthetic ingredients
- And NO toxic chemicals